Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Children's Illustrated Guide the 2012 Grammy Fashion

Here are just some quick thoughts and images from the Grammy Awards tonight.

LL Cool J-
I looked it up. He is 44 freggin' years old. Has this man found the fountain of youth? He looks the exact same age as when he did Encino Man with Pauly Shore in 1992.

Carrie Underwood vs Whitney Houston in "Who Wore It Better" -
Sorry Carrie. Even with your middle school eye make-up, a recently decease pop icon is always going to win this category.

Fergie-
I love orange. And I love Jean Paul Gaulier. But she is putting the "Grammy" into the Grammys with those horrid granny panties. Sure, things needed to be covered up, but fail.

Bruno Mars-
Loved the performance in the gold suit. It made both me and my hubby say, "I didn't know he was black..." Then we did a double take and realized he is actually Filipino, but the old Motown styling was so awesome it did a trick. Also, in this picture. No socks Bruno? Reminds me of the days we used to show up with no black socks for marching competition and have to barefoot the dinkles.

Anne V.-
This barely passes for a swimsuit cover up. This is not a slit. It is a one-legged dress.

I'm sure there will be more to ridicule, but I'm too old and tired to stay up for it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment