Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Worst EVER

...diaper!

No seriously. The. Worst. Ever.

I do most of the diaper duty because Brad gags easily and he knows I'm a sucker. It really doesn't bother me. Tonight was awful. Not even that disgusting looking. It just smelled horrible. I was gagging and hacking. Claire is laughing. Brad is on the phone with his brother & I deposit the half dressed baby on him. I couldn't even button the onesie or put her pants on. I had to get away from that smell. Brad is laughing - LAUGHING - and telling his brother about how I'm gagging.

I have to go back into the room to get the diaper. No way this one is going in the Diaper Champ. It is going straight to the out door can, if not the landfill. I start carrying the Kroger sack out and I'm gagging like I'm trying to regurgitate a whole watermelon. I make it outside and proceed to vomit all over the lawn. Not the quiet, discrete barf of a skilled bulimic, but rather a huge raucous yack.

The neighbor is outside grilling dinner. Bon Appetite! I'm sure they won't be inviting us over anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment