Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm a Trendsetter

It has been a while. Life has been busy. School has been out-of-control busy. Claire has been sick (no swine flu) and Brad threw out his back. He can't do chores and for a while couldn't lift or hold Bean. That sucked.

I've never been one to set trends, but it seems I have now. I absolutely refuse to iron baby clothes. No way. No how. However, a few pair of her shorts have little cuffs that get all wack-jawed in the wash. So I clamp them into place with my flat iron while I'm doing my hair in the morning. I told this to the sitter. Now she flat irons her kids shorts and the little lettuce edges on tanks that roll. I told my fun group of teacher friends. Now they flatten out that funky collar or pant cuff in the bathroom in the morning.

Sweet. I'm the idol of the lazy.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!!! Your first one with bean out of the beanpod. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete