Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cereal Stock-up


Albertsons has crazy good deals on back-to-school cereal this week. Here is the breakdown of my morning trip:
Albertsons:
5 boxes General Mills Cereal 1.67 each sale
used 2 $1/2 boxes coupons
used 1 $.75/1 box multi-grain Cheerios coupon
2 Twix @ $.50 each
used $1/2 Mars coupon
Total spent = $5.59
Total saved = $14.74
Walgreens:
Charmin 6 pk double rolls $3.49 sale
used $1/1 charmin coupon
2 Rimmel Nail Polish $3.99 BOGO
used additional BOGO coupon from All You magazine for $2.97 (coupon max)
Milky Way bar
used free coupon from Mars Chocolate Relief Act
I have a bunch of other coupons to get free or next to free items, but I'm going to have to hit Walmart and Target this week. Plus, I have empty ink cartridges to take to Staples for $3 in Rewards bucks. Fun times! What am I going to do when I have to start working for a living again?
Total spent = $3.84
Total saved = $6.12

No comments:

Post a Comment