Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bean and MoMo

Poor MoMo has been terrorized by Bean all day. I've had the camera out because I think it is quite funny in a sad way.
At first, it wasn't so bad for Mo. Claire ate cheese nips out of her plastic kitchenware, but she likes to dump everything out of the pot. Diesel recognizes that anything ON the floor is fair game, so he is fighting her for the nips. The picture doesn't communicate her squealing as he frantically runs around her eating her snack trying to avoid getting grabbed.

Because I was photographing this hilarious little adventure, I had the camera focused on her when she stood on her own for the first time!!!!! She has been making little half-hearted attempts at standing lately, but never for more than 2-3 seconds. When she realizes she isn't holding on to something she either sits or falls forward. Today she stood for a good 8 seconds. If it counts in a western rodeo, I'll count it in this rodeo!

Mo enjoyed a peaceful nap on the couch while Claire napped this afternoon, but when she woke up, she was on the rampage.

This is what you see when I pan the camera back.

And yes, she did have a midday wardrobe change because of a messy run-in with some sweet potatoes and wild Alaskan salmon for lunch. She got a little more aggressive and wound up running him off the couch.

And I don't blame him. She's got crazy hair and sharp teeth. Poor dog. He is actually napping on my while I blog this. He would rather have the laptop poking into his ribcage and be protected than risk being on the floor right now getting beaten with a pink plastic skillet.

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny. I love reading your blogs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay.. I don't know how I added myself on your friends twice.. but there I am.. lol

    ReplyDelete